Saturday, August 23, 2008

"RV Freedom"

I have been spending some time updating and marketing my eBook series (http://Practice-Marketing-Simplified.com/pr-for-the-professions.html) and while exploring online I ran across a book that I thought might interest some of you who have enjoyed our blog.

It's called RV Freedom and it guides people through a 10-step process of creating a lifestyle of travel freedom on the road.

The book assumes you'll be doing this in an RV, but we have shown you don't even need that to live our lifestyle; we're doing just great in our little Eurovan "TradeMobile" and you could probably do just about all that we do with whatever vehicle you own now. What most people need is a mindset that it IS possible.
  • Figure out what your dreams are.
  • Keep thinking about them and reading about them.
  • Don't let short-term barriers stop you.
  • Take small steps if necessary but keep moving toward your goal.
  • You'll be surprised at what can happen, and how soon!
I'll keep an eye out for other similar resources and post them to this blog as I find them. You might just enjoy the read and leave it at that, but so many of you have said you loved "living vicariously" with our adventures that I hope some of you will "make it real" in whatever realm makes your own heart jump. ;)

Hugs and "fannie swats" to all!
Teaser

No comments: